Build your future workforce around talented and motivated young people
t2 Apprenticeship Academy offers employers an opportunity to access the next generation and build your future workforce around talented and motivated young people.
This next generation of young people can bring new ideas, freshness and energy to your business; they are accustomed to rapidly changing environments and can be moulded to fit your culture and vision.
We have a range of solutions that will introduce you to young people aged 16-24 years old, that you may be looking to employ.
You can even take the opportunity to experience their qualities before employment/Apprenticeship commences through work experience placements and Traineeships.
- Free recruitment services and talent identification
- Vacancy advertising
- Interview support (help with shortlisting)
- Government funded qualifications and have access to grants (£1500 Apprenticeship AGE grant subject to eligibility) to ensure you are maximising financial incentives that are available to employers
- Dedicated Personal Development Managers that will work with you to develop your Learner
- Quality candidates that have gone through training and development
- Training delivery (fully funded) based at your premises and around your schedule
All you need to do is contact us and we can arrange a visit, listen to your requirements and suggest solutions to match your organisation’s needs.
We offer a variety of programmes throughout the Bristol and Bath area, focusing on helping young people find employment.
Apprentices for your Business
t2 are a national training provider that successfully work with over 7000 learners each year and thousands of employers in a variety of sectors. We can deliver Apprenticeship training for new and existing staff in the following sectors: